Board and Senior Leadership Development
We are a highly experienced associate team delivering executive leadership development programmes. Working together over many years we have helped and supported the senior leaders in organisations across all sectors. Working with the executives, senior managers, teams and boards to enhance both their own and their organisation’s leadership performance and effectiveness.
We are passionate about designing and delivering robust, resilient, senior executive leadership development interventions. We pride ourselves on ensuring that such engagement is business focussed, contextual, in the moment, and culturally aware.
Ours is a pragmatic approach, based on helping senior leaders and executives to turn theory into practice. We are proud of what we have done, what we have achieved; and the resultant individual and organisational growth.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Over 3 years of on-going engagement, delivering executive and senior leadership development programmes, mentoring and support to top teams within Birmingham Community Health Care NHS Trust
- Leadership and the Rule of Law Programme for John Smith Memorial Trust
- Leadership and Change Workshops within the Civil Service
- Facilitating leadership workshops within the HR function of Makhteshim Agan
Examples of our work in 2018:
- “1-1 personal leadership MENTORING”… supporting individual CEO’s as they seek to hone and enhance their leadership skills in the workplace.
- Working directly with the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, of a global materials company in leading the development and implementation of an HRBP culture.
- Supporting one of the world’s leading “agricultural solutions company” by designing and facilitating “leadership” workshops to the GM and the Boards of “country” companies in Russia, Romania and Switzerland.
- Working with a global organisation, to develop a comprehensive leadership development programme which will not only build and develop leaders and leadership throughout the organisation but will inspire and retain key leaders and talent
To discuss our leadership development programmes please get in touch.