We have vast experience of working with senior teams, at strategic decision making levels
We create executive leadership development programmes and workshops to help you increase your leadership awareness so that leadership is something you exhibit, display and use every day.
By understanding this responsibility, working together we can help you to enhance your leadership performance and leadership effectiveness; looking at areas such as:
Understanding the leadership challenge
Leading the organisation, showing the way; challenging, inspiring and motivating ; engaging and empowering; delivering results.
Reviewing personal style
understanding you; your behaviours; your attributes; your personal qualities; your approach; the way you interact with others; your leadership style.
Being the leader – theory into practice
Reviewing leadership theories and models; connection with culture and context, atmosphere and relationships; putting theory into practice; me, my style, my context.
Leading effectively – every day
building resilience; increasing confidence; inspiring and motivating others; reviewing and supporting; enhancing leadership performance. Leader as role model (bullet)
Personal behaviour; living the values; influence and negotiation; walking the talk; showing the way; creating the culture.
To discuss your Executive Leadership Development needs please get in touch
Bringing many years of leadership & organisational development experience to support OD
Putting organisational development at the heart of major change initiatives. Helping to co-create a leadership culture and environment. Creating the future, leading change and supporting the provision of leadership development throughout the organisation.
We design and deliver programmes and workshops that help and support the organisational development of a leadership culture; enabling leaders and senior managers to more effectively lead their organisation, create the desired future, to enable change; and to deliver the organisational imperatives. Focussing on areas such as:
Leading and embracing change
Successful change implementation; leading personal and organisational change; reviewing change readiness, organisational and individual; understanding others’ needs; impact of personal style; shared vision and purpose; morale and time.
Developing a leadership culture
Role modelling; leading the way; enabling and supporting leadership throughout the organisation; inspiring and motivating; engaging and empowering; using the collective intellect and cultural wisdom; building courage and resilience
To discuss your organisational development please get in touch
Board and Senior Leadership Development
We are a highly experienced associate team delivering executive leadership development programmes. Working together over many years we have helped and supported the senior leaders in organisations across all sectors. Working with the executives, senior managers, teams and boards to enhance both their own and their organisation’s leadership performance and effectiveness.
We are passionate about designing and delivering robust, resilient, senior executive leadership development interventions. We pride ourselves on ensuring that such engagement is business focussed, contextual, in the moment, and culturally aware.
Ours is a pragmatic approach, based on helping senior leaders and executives to turn theory into practice. We are proud of what we have done, what we have achieved; and the resultant individual and organisational growth.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Over 3 years of on-going engagement, delivering executive and senior leadership development programmes, mentoring and support to top teams within Birmingham Community Health Care NHS Trust
- Leadership and the Rule of Law Programme for John Smith Memorial Trust
- Leadership and Change Workshops within the Civil Service
- Facilitating leadership workshops within the HR function of Makhteshim Agan
Examples of our work in 2018:
- “1-1 personal leadership MENTORING”… supporting individual CEO’s as they seek to hone and enhance their leadership skills in the workplace.
- Working directly with the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, of a global materials company in leading the development and implementation of an HRBP culture.
- Supporting one of the world’s leading “agricultural solutions company” by designing and facilitating “leadership” workshops to the GM and the Boards of “country” companies in Russia, Romania and Switzerland.
- Working with a global organisation, to develop a comprehensive leadership development programme which will not only build and develop leaders and leadership throughout the organisation but will inspire and retain key leaders and talent
To discuss our leadership development programmes please get in touch.